5/4/07

Great Resource for Work at Home Moms

If you are a work at home mom or a mom with her own business I have an amazing group for you. A few months after I opened my boutique online I somehow came across a yahoo group called The Mompack. What a fantastic group of women! This group is 100% about helping out one another, providing support and working as a team. Being a member of this group has been nothing but rewarding for me. Everyone is there to support one another.

Online businesses are everything but easy! You cannot go it alone! We all learn from our mistakes and successess so why not share them with others who are just starting out? If you are a Mom or a woman with a business whether it be online or offline. I really suggest checking them out! It's free and guaranteed to be of help in just about any situation! http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/themompack/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: