8/28/07

Moms we have a new friend


When Ashley Mohr on behalf of Church & Dwight contacted me to let me know she was sending a slew of products for me to test out I was excited. Little did I know that I would have a new best friend! I am not talking about the human kind I am talking about the "what would I do without this product" kind. Some of the products Ashley had sent I was already familiar with so I dispersed those to my girlfriends in which they will do their own review. There was one teeny tiny product that I had never tried, the Oxi Clean Spray-A-Way Instant Stain Remover. So I kept it. It claimed to "POWER OUT STAINS INSTANTLY" (can you hear that booming commercial voice?). OK so that would be cool! Now it was just a waiting game until a stain occurred. Normally stains occur for me when I wear white so I did. Stains are always occurring when my son Brennan eats or drinks anything but this time, it was like the stains knew I had a tool to fight them and it just wasn't happening. Until the day I put on my brand new white shorts! Let's call this STAIN DAY. My friend Cindy (Cindy don't get mad at me please!) came over with her kids and while hovering with a chip loaded with salsa over my "NO KID" couch (yes I have a no kid couch but don't worry I also have a very friendly kid couch too) she completely missed her mouth and the salsa landed right there on the cushion. AHA! No problemo I have Oxi Clean Spray Away! This little tiny purse size spray bottle covers the entire stain with one spray! Stain instantly disappears and my beautiful straw colored cushion looks brand new. It worked WONDERS later that evening when (still wearing new white shorts) my glass of red wine landed in my lap! Thanks to my husband bumped into me (don't get mad hubster you know it's true!) That was the true test. White shorts an entire glass of red wine, if this Spray Away Stain Spray works on this it will be my new best friend.


So there you have it, Oxi Clean Spray Away Instant Stain Remover is my new best friend!


This product is a MUST HAVE! I give it a 10 out of 10! I dare you to find a stain this sucker can't remove!


Pick up a few on your next trip to the store (they are only $4.99)and keep one in your car, your purse, your "junk" drawer (you know you have one). Go get a few more and give them to your friends, they may think it is a weird gift but trust me they will thank you later!


For more information on this and other Oxi Clean products visit http://www.oxiclean.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day, my husband spilled a tea cup on his sweater when he was at work. I guess the Oxi Clean Spray-A-Way Instant Stain Remover would have work fine. I got the large stains out the next day but it took several washing cycles. I carried Tide to Go Instant Remover on my purse but the Tide pen works only for little stains. So I got a new option.

Unknown said...

Fabulous blog! Love it. Also this Oxi stuff is amazing. I just had a 45 minute dinner conversation (mainly b/c this person could not stop raving about Oxi Clean) about this. Love the blog and the look as well. I'm going to add you to my blogroll.