9/4/07

Just a cute thing


I love being a Mom. I have friends that don't have kids that call me their birth control. I am serious! It is funny but I can see where they are coming from. Sometimes my kids can drive me up the wall. Like us, kids are not perfect! Meltdowns are common, spilled drinks and an occasional crayon scribble or sharpie (EEK) on the wall are common too! Temper tantrums and fits do come with the territory but there are also many more moments of joy and laughter. These little miniature people can perk you up on a bad day and bring you to tears of laughter! They don't make you want to rip your hair out ALL the time! No matter what kind of day you are having, one look from your little person can make up for all the yucky things that a day can bring!


What sparked this post? While visiting family in South Carolina this past Labor Day weekend, my youngest son said " I am going to live forever because I pray a lot and I eat healthy!"


That one little phrase made my day!


I love being a Mom and I love my kids! I would not trade them for anything in this world!

No comments: