11/19/08

Weekly Deal...a little delayed

Thanks to my incident last week with the attempted mugging, it turns out I have some pretty bad injuries. It is amazing how your adrenaline can fool you and you don't feel the pain until later. I have an appointment with the Orthopedic for Friday to check out my neck, back and shoulder. I am pretty sure I tore something in my right shoulder and with all the poping and cracking I am hearing, I need it checked out. As far as the neck and back go I have never had so much pain. All because of a jerk who wanted to steal my purse (at lease he was unsuccessful at that).

Enough about my complaining and lets get right to our Weekly Deal. This week purchase any pair of BabyLegs (we have some great new styles in) and get a Free Wristlet Key Ring. All you have to do is purchase a pair of BabyLegs and when checking out just mention the key ring style of your choice and we will include one Wristlet Keyring for each pair of BabyLegs. So, if you get multiple pairs you get 1 Wristlet Key Ring for each pair. It's perfect, a little something for baby and a little something for Mom! It is a great opportunity to stock up on gifts! Our Wristlet Key Rings are the perfect gift for your girlfriends, teachers and neighbors. Anyone with a set of keys can use one and with 12 styles to chose from there is sure to be one for everyone!
Here are just a few of the newest styles of BabyLeg we have in stock with many more options to choose from:
So grab this deal while you can and get yourself something out of it too!

No comments: